Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Bandit B2 replacements

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I don't really keep up with ski technology so... I've been using Rossi Bandit B2s 166 since 2007 and they're pretty much knackered now, I do quite a bit of off piste and like the fast bumpy stuff and fast carves. The Bandits have been awesome ( I rented a pair back in 07 and bought some as I had never skied on something that did everything so well) If I could get another pair new I would, anyway, what would be a modern equivalent? A good all rounder? I'm back out to Courcheval in a few weeks and I'm going to rent some so I'd like to try a few out before I buy. I've heard Rossi have lost it a bit these days so I'm open to try anything.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you're off to Courch in a couple of weeks maybe head over to The Boot Lab in 16 and give their test fleet a go? (http://www.thebootlab.co.uk/ski-testing/)

You can swap skis as many times as you fancy during the test, so it's a good opportunity to try a few different pairs and find out what you like/don't like if nothing else!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've just upgraded my B2s to Rossi 88s and again I love them. There are a lot of people on here who hate Rossi they don't apear to be "cool" so be warned. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A friend of mine has just replaced his Bandits with Rossi Soul 7s, and is ecstatic about their performance on and off piste. I also have a pair of Soul 7s and am equally ecstatic. Do test them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TTOS, I am in the same position. I absolutely love my B2, but like yours they have served their time. My husband also has B2s. We will watch this thread with interest and will keen to know the outcome of your ski testing. I have been trying to find out if anywhere in les meniures offers what the boot lab does but I have been unable to fnd that out. Good luck .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy