Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Half term break required for family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children 11,14 and 17). Catered and near ski slopes or ski in/out and would consider an apartment but only if it was ski in / ski out and walking distance to restaurants. Thanks!

There is a possibility that 1 other adult and child (age 7) may join so if you reply please say whether they could also be accomodated!
Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads.

It might be worth you posting this in the solutions room of Chalets Direct. Snowheads is a forum, and whilst some people do have accommodation to rent out, that's not the main focus of the site.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi JanetB,

Weclome to snowheads!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that pretty nearly everyone on here is already fully booked for half term.

I don't know if it's any help but we could do a short break 13th - 16th Feb. £299 per adult and £199 per child - catered chalet and near slopes. Space for your family and the others if they wanted to come too Details via the link below. . .

Any use?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowheads JanetB,

Our apartment was booked for half term months ago and is already booked for next season, however we could find you a suitable, privately owned, 4 bedroom apartment close to the lifts for the week commencing 15th February 2014.

Please contact me via our website link or send a PM via snowheads if that is of interest to you.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi JanetB,

Weclome to snowheads!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that pretty nearly everyone on here is already fully booked for half term.

I don't know if it's any help but we could do a short break 13th - 16th Feb. £299 per adult and £199 per child - catered chalet and near slopes. Space for your family and the others if they wanted to come too Details via the link below. . .

Any use?

Hi, we have had a few offers thanks so we can get something - unfortunately those dates don't work for us but nice chalet!
Thanks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sj1608 wrote:
Welcome to Snowheads.

It might be worth you posting this in the solutions room of Chalets Direct. Snowheads is a forum, and whilst some people do have accommodation to rent out, that's not the main focus of the site.

Thanks for the tip - I wasn't sure if I could post so will try that!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just another tip - I just booked flights for 20 Feb. and with some out of the box thinking, found cheap as chips flights to Bologna (90 eur return), and car rental for 10 days, for a family size car was 225 EUR for 10 days. And funny enough, the drive up to the Dolomites is actually the same or shorter than from Bergamo or Venice, depending on your final destination....

Just a thought.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JanetB, welcome to Snowheads snowHead another + 1 for Chalets Direct and good luck with your ski/in ski/out request for half term at a week's notice Shocked Laughing let us know what you come up with snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No worries JanetB, - hope you find something which suits.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy