Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

May Bank Holiday Bash

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any ideas or the inclination for a last fling fo say 4 days over May Bank Holiday? Never been so late. Is it all slush in the pm?[/b]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ROGER WELDHEN, Welcome to Snowheads.
A few years ago (1992 actually - wow, how time flies!) I was in Zermatt end of Arpril/begining of May. Up high the skiing was fine all day. They did close the Gornergrat section on the second day which was a blooming nuisance as the snow there was still perfect. So you have to watch out for annoying lift closures. Otherwise it is a great time to go. At least it is in Zermatt.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Roger, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

Off on my second trip of the year on the 10th - not sure we can get away with another!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd take a look at ..... THESE DATES

Not much still open early May in France! And even those dates are subject to last minute revision, depending on conditions....
(Welcome to snowHeads!)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's a shame, just noticed that most resorts haven't been updated for this year. Pity, it was a handy list. Still you get the gist!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Friends often go to Tux Glacier in Austria in May
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen Beaumont, do you, or anyone else, know how long the Austrian glaciers remain open? The likes of Tignes now close relatively early to prepare for the summer season.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Various of course. I was thinking of going sometime, so I do know the some dates,

Stubai - 28.06.2004 - 24.09.2004. winter closes 17.05 and restarts 16.10
Pitztal. closes 1.06, re-opens mid/late September
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy