Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Experience femail skier looking to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am an experienced female skier, 43yrs old, would like to join a group or even just another couple of people.. open to offers on destination and dates.. as I can take holidays whenever at the moment.. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I should have said, im east yorkshire area, so ideally flights from manchester or nearby. wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi tracey if you can go short notice .. we are 2 solo lady skiers going to les coches in france on sunday I,m going from Manchester and gigi is going from the south.. chalet campanules fully catered free drink ski in ski out gigi in her 40,s im 60 but fit and usually ski with younger group .. experienced skier with 20 years under my belt .. booked with ice and fire .. they were very helpful .. check out the blog under gigi les couches 9th to 16 feb on here see if its anything that would interest you
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

I stayed in chalet Campanules with ice-fire last week. The location is great for la plagne & les arcs & conditions were amazing! The food was fab all week & the chalet girls, Jo, Becca & Emma, looked after us really well..they were great! Pre-ordering skis & passes worked well & transfers were spot on. Would definitely go back. Hope you have a fab time..super jealous that you've still got it to look forward to. I might have to have another sneaky week before the end of the season!

Enjoy! x
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Singlesport has a few spaces left in Courchevel on 15 March & Cervinia on 6 april. All our members are solo travellers so very sociable, all abilities & all ages welcome. Hope you will join us.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skigirl21 wrote:
Singlesport has a few spaces left in Courchevel on 15 March & Cervinia on 6 april. All our members are solo travellers so very sociable, all abilities & all ages welcome. Hope you will join us.

^^ I'm booked onto this (Cervinia). Check out the video from last years' trip via the website, it looks great Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tracy,
I am looking to ski with advaced / expert skiers, short notice possible. What kind of skiing do you do. Do you have Avi gear? I am also in my 40's.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We are going 1st or 2nd of March booking last minute to get a bargain chalet. There are currently 6 of us aged between 22-54 and all various levels of skiiers. if you want to know where we book last minute and tag along the more the merrier. jimmy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Why not try the snowheads EoSB in April. Lots of fun great apartments and lots of people to ski with Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am looking for someone to share room in Tignes 1 March, ski world, Aigle Lodge, approx £600. I am going with sister and brother in law. Let me know if you are interested. Isabel
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
speachmaus wrote:
Why not try the snowheads EoSB in April. Lots of fun great apartments and lots of people to ski with Madeye-Smiley

Like you,I'm an experienced skier and was looking for a group and have booked the EOSB - reading the forum, I'm now really looking forward to it - the Bashers all sound like a really nice bunch Madeye-Smiley
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy