Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley A-frame and Salomon jib jr helmet combination. Do all kids helmets look big?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, what do you think?

Do all kids helmets look big on kids heads?

Here are the pics: http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/EuanFraser/media/image_zps2746ba26.jpg.html

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/EuanFraser/media/image_zpsa5afe582.jpg.html

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/EuanFraser/media/image_zpsd56c09c5.jpg.html

Any help much appreciated

Thanks euan
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
EuanFraser wrote:
Do all kids helmets look big on kids heads?

Probably. They have to pass the same safety standards as an adult helmet after all, so they'll have the same thickness of material, and they're being put on a smaller person.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
EuanFraser, You in your kids helmet will no look different to any other kid in a kids helmet and you look just fine Very Happy . I am pleased you have got one, I hope you don't find yourself in a situation of being glad you have it, but if you do you will know why you have it Very Happy

A really big lesson that I can guarantee you will learn as you get older is that it doesn't matter what you look like so long as you are safe and comfortable in what you wear. Comfortable does, of course, include being mentally comfortable in what you have on, but this does not necessarily include needing to be a sheep or being worried that things that fit the way they should could be wrong. Be brave and set your standards and be confident being you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks a lot for your help, so useful and I wouldn't have got anywhere without your guidement.

Thanks so much Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy