Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynastar Outland 87

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking of upgrading from my much loved, but well battered Salmon Enduro 800's to
http://www.dynastar.com/US/US/outland-87-fluid_DACH101_product_dynastar-skis-men-all-mountain.html
the Dynastar Outland 87's.

I have started to ski a fair bit more off piste, however, the majority of skiing i will be doing is still with my Mrs and kids, on piste (often these days with me disappearing off the side and meeting them somewhere down near the next lift). And i do like a good carve. Given that these seem to allow for both, any views? Any other candidates I should be thinking of?

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great ski but that binding/rail interface starts loose & gets real rattley very quickly. Buy the ski in the flat & mount a decent binding on 'em.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Excellent advice, thanks very much.....I've seen a decent offer on them in flat, so probably will go for that.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can I ask where you have seen these skis? Iam trying to find Dynastar Outland pro 80's as I recently skied them and loved them both on and off piste even though they are only 80 underfoot I found they worked extremely well in deep snow.The ones I had were year old hire skis,admittedly in very good nick,but no signs of rattling at all.
I have searched the interweb and cannot find anywhere with stock.
Cheers
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.glisshop.mobi/en/pack_ski/dynastar/outland_87_fluid_nx_12_medium_fluid_white_chrome-52672.html

Glisshop.co.uk seems to have the 87, don't know about the 80's.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Edge and wax have the 80 pro on fleabay new buy it now in 178cm and the 80 xt

second hand pair of 87's never used on bidding at the moment in 172cm
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for info blimey I thought Atomic skis were expensive or is it just Edge & wax's discount policy.I have never skied the 87's is there much of a difference,how much are they and are they on fleabay to?I'll have to shop around or wait until the end of the season to see if any deals come up!
Thanks again
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ARRRGGGHH - so now I'm torn between....

Dynastar Outland 87's
Head REV 90's
Salomon Q90's.

Saw the Q90's in my local for CHF 399, which seems good, but the only bidings they had was a spicy pair of salomon guardians, which seemed a bit ott....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy