Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best TREE SKIING in the selaronda (Val Gardena) Italy??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

Im going with my family to selva garden on saturday and the forecast is snowing heavy this week and the week we are there! I love skiing pow but with snow coming down and flat light can anyone recommend the best areas on or off piste to ski in flat light?

Thanks for any help Little Angel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rather the other side of the circuit, but under the clockwise gondola out of Corvara is good (especially if you can sneak in by the lift at the very top - though it is quite a steep slope there, now mostly guarded by fences: otherwise most of the best of that area can't be accessed). http://en.mychaletfinder.com/resorts/corvara/piste_map_full_size?map=alta-badia-piste-map-2012.jpg
On the map it looks like there ought to be good stuff near Selva, but I can't remember it http://www.val-gardena.com/download/gardena/pdf/piantine/map_winter_val_gardena_2005.pdf

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 4-02-14 14:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TC MEDIA, There is lots of tree skiing in Val Gardena itself – we stayed in Canazei last year and went to Val Gardena several times because it was snowing and the tree skiing was more enjoyable than the open bowls where visibility was more limited. Have a look at Plan de Gralba, Ciampinoi, Monte Pana and Col Raiser, as well as Dantercepies on the other side. If you want powder, I have previously found unpisted (marked) runs near the snow parks at Plan de Gralba.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy