Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Gervais - Le Bettex - ATM CASH POINT?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if there is a cash point/machine in Le Bettex? Very Happy Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no, closest is back in town...opposite the tourist office if memory serves me correct so you have to do a loop round the one way system.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
^ I agree, and so do Visa and MasterCard.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
that's how I remember it, was there for the last time about 2 years ago...

Or you ski all the way down to Megeve, and walk into the village...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for all of the replies - Im there over half term Very Happy. Was hoping there may one to save going down to St Gervais!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A lot of places take credit cards...

If you get a chance, ski over to Le Petit Fountain for lunch. Undecidedly, the best (priced) place to have a nice lunch. The place is always packed. The only place on the mountain with somewhat normal prices...for the rest, a cappuccino will cost you 5-6 euro Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
HeidiAmsterdam, Thanks for the heads up! Just found their website! Will make a visit or two I think!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cafe Latte there was 3,00- and maybe some change, and they have daily a desert of the day, different every day, but I can recommend everyone of their daily specials! They also have self catering apartment in the barn next to them, stayed there last half term. Was fabulous. But I've boycotted France for this year because of their foreign ski instructor policy.

Check the map carefully on how to ski there, otherwise you have to hike up the hill from the lift. People do it, but I'm a bit too lazy for that.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
setha3,

how are you getting there? We tend to pick up cash for the week on the way through St G to Bettex.

J
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jedster, Driving. Ill try to take enough cash to last. Ill be going down to megeve so will pick some up if i need to then! Thanks for the reply!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No problem. I'll be there at HT too.
If it's sunny than I recommend the terrace of the Fleche D'Or for lunch - truly majestic view of Mont Blanc
Have fun
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy