Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting from Bourg to Peisey Nancroix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks!

Looking for a little advice from experienced snowheads snowHead !

We're getting the train (direct from St Pan) in to Bourg St Maurice arriving approx. 7pm March 1st.

We then need to get up to Peisey Nancroix. There will be 5 of us (3 sets of skis).

What's the best/quickest way to do this?

We were planning taxi(s), but wondered if we should book or if cabs at the station are plentiful?

Any experiences and advice greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used Taxil vie to get from Bourg station to Arc 2000 at Xmas http://www.taxi-bourg-st-maurice.net/en/?utm_source=skinets.com&utm_medium=links&utm_campaign=contract

I booked the night before, when it became apparent my lift was not going to make it, by email, confirmation with price was in English. Our driver could not have been more helpful but did not speak much English.

The train stopped at the station before Bourg the name escapes me for the moment but I would have got off there to go to Peisey Nancroix. The direct train from St Pan may not stop there but there were plenty of coaches and mini buses waiting to collect passengers off our train
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Taxi

my parents always do this and book in advance
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rockefeller, You should get off the train at Landry, & there is a shuttle service now that meets the trains. If you ring 0033 4 79 55 64 76 they will tell you more. I know you can buy the ticket on the bus, but I'm not sure if you have to book a place on it. It seems to be new this year - in the past there was a navette, but it wouldn't take skis or luggage at the weekend! On return, you have to go back to Bourg to go through customs, unless you are changing in Paris.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys!

genepi - the train is direct (we usually change in Paris), it also doesn't stop at Landry but I think it's only E2 to get there form Bourg. I'll give them a call and see what they say!

Thanks again all!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Eurostar doesn't stop at Landry (at least, not the last time I used it), get off at Aime. Taxi / shuttle from there. You do have to return via Bourg (or even Moutiers if you like) where there is a form of passport control.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Rockefeller, jamesgurney, Eurostar has always stopped at Landry when I've caught it, & I met a friend off it last week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy