Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap as chips... flaine / grand massif 15 th march Anyone

Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys
I'm a 44 m skier / and an intermediate boarder .. Like to ski all day with a the odd pub stop
Ofcourse .. Willing to go with the flow .. I've seen a deal with crystal for self catering based only £317 to flaine or les carroz march 15th including transfers .. Good flight times from gatwick .. There's 4 or five resorts all linked so plenty to have fun on Happy I've skied this area before too .. . Anyone fancy it ?
Cheers
C
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi,would be interested in this just returned from les gets last week but want to get another week in before the end of season,i`m 42 year old intermediate male skier,enjoy spending all day on the slopes and a chilling in the evening with a bite to eat and a couple of beers nothing to heavy,i live in kent so Gatwick is not a problem.
does the price include transfers and flights?do you have a link to the deal?how many people you looking for?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
burnie,
http://www.crystalski.co.uk/search/sr.4
Yeah it says transfers and flights included ... And prob extra £30-40 ski carrage I would think
I went on this site and tapped in ( France .. 15 th march Flaine. 2 persons , any accommodation ) Both flaine and les carroz came up It's a nice area les caroz is pretier than flaine but both ski the grand massif ... I skied there at new year for 10 days but was with beginers so I got a little bored if ya know what I mean ??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Soz That was meant to pm you burnie ..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Burnie
Pm your mobile and I'll buzz you for a chat if your free fella Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any one else up for it ?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You'd probably have to be happy to share a sofa bed.....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Really ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes, probably - if that's a problem you'd need to contact the tour op. If there was, for example, a sofa bed and a double, or a sofa bed and bunks, it would be sold for 4 people and you'd pay an underoccupancy charge if there were only 2 of you. You can't fill those cheap, small, apartments to capacity without getting pretty cosy. wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pam.w
No it's good there's bunks and a sofa bed ! Lol ....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brooksy69, but I bet there's an under-occupancy charge unless there's two of you snuggled up on the sofa bed... wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just looked again and there's no supplement if only two go .. But thanks for the heads up tho pam ... Burnie has disappeared so still looking thanks .
C
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Brooksy69, hope you find somebody. snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Brooksy69, just replied to your other message. Grand Massif/Flaine is ok but I remember a hideous bottleneck on the main link lift to Flaine. It's also pretty low altitude. How about Trois Vallee or Espace Killy?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi kelse
Soz late reply , the bottle neck is only rely at peak times , the snow should be ok here in March too .. So think I'm gonna hang on to go here again this year .. Cheers .. Hope ya find what your looking for tho ..
snow report
Snow in Grand Massif is as good as it gets in France (sub 3k). Just skied Porte Soleil today and ok no two days are the same, but snow far better in G Massif. Last 2 years snow mid April brilliant! Yes a couple of bottlenecks in busy weeks, but not horrendous. Flaine not pretty and accommodation so so, but 15 minutes from 2500m, great snow and nobody around.
latest report
Exactly my thoughts powderseach !
snow report
Exactly my thoughts powderseach !
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy