Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice on Winter walking around Plagne Bellacote

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
New on here so not sure if I am on the right forum but really needing some advice on winter walking (yes I know walking not skiing). Following a pretty big accident last year I'm banned from skiing until at least next season so as we already had hols booked for this year and it wouldn't be fair on the kids not to go I am heading to La Plagne as a very frustrated non skier!!
Decided I will try and get as much walking in as possible to ease the frustration of not skiing and also to try and start improving fitness again as part of my rehab.
So is it possible to walk from Bellacote to Montchevin or Les Coches maybe?? or any other suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any info.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi lisab,

There is a gorgeous walking path in Bellecote which does eventually lead to Les Coches - but it is pretty physically intensive if you are recovering from injury.

To find the path I'm talking about walk down the main road in/out of Bellecote (not through the carpark). This curves round on itself opposite a big car park and from there the path leads downhill. The path is well signposted and is a nice walk with a loop option and a straight path all the way to les coches.

Try and pop to the tourist office when you arrive in resort - there is a really good walking routes map. Have a chat to Reflex ski school too as they do some group snow shoe lessons which are a great way to give something different a go.

Have a good holiday . .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's brilliant thanks for the info. Hopefully will make a more interesting holiday than sitting drinking hot chocolate and meeting others for lunch!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy