Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Villeneuve, Serre Chevalier, end of March.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads. Looking at booking a March ski holiday and wonder if you can help me with information regarding Chalet Montalembert, Villeneuve, Serre Chevalier. Anyone been to, or know of, this chalet? Also, any advice or information regarding the village of Villeneuve, and/or the Serre Chevalier ski area, very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great ski area - lots and lots of choice of runs. Ski area is very large and can be accessed from the 4 main village - Briancon, Chantermerle, Villeneuve and Monetier. We stayed in Villeneve - the skiing was superb. Some really nice thermal baths in Monetier which is served by the ski bus - free with your lift pass and it will drop you right at the door of the baths. Would highly recommend Serre Che.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jasmck159, there's quite a lot of info on sH - the search function is your friend...though much of that info is spread around rather a lot of posts wink

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1005956&highlight=serre+chevalier#1005956

What kind of info are you after?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
alangibson73 - thanks for the info and recommendation. Cacciatore - thanks for the link. Probably provided all of the info I was looking for (except details of the Chalet). Think we will just take the plunge and get booked up. Looks like it is a great area that, for some reason, I have simply overlooked until now.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jasmck159, you will have a great time. Don't forget to go over to Monetier. Post regarding the chalet here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2387494&highlight=montalembert#2387494
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Plunge taken - holiday booked. Now to start my snow dance............. Thanks all.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jasmck159, it is indeed a great area. Quite traditional with one or two lively places if you like that sort of thing. I don't think it gets on to a lot of people's radar - maybe because there isn't major TO penetration.

There is skiing to suit all, IME snowHead and there are quite a few "fans" of the place hereabouts. I am sure if you do want specific info, you'll get the answers.

Otherwise, have a great time and do provide a report if you get a chance.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy