Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski or board in march anyone ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
44 m looking to ski / or board in march ,Any destination .. either 1st week or after the 14 th .. Likes to ski or board all day with the odd pub break Ofcourse ! ..easy going ... Any takers ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
we have deux alpes on 1 March which woud suit skiers or boarders & Courchevel on 15th is for skiers because lessons are included. Please see the website for details. Thanks Ruth
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Group going Kronplatz 15-22 or 15-23 March. About 10 people. I think I am the oldest at 56, a couple aged in 40s, a couple aged in 20s. Youngest is almost 4. Mixed abilities from almost beginner to ski anywhere.
Ski area is www.kronplatz.com plus Dolomites
Accommodation is www.mareo.it or similar - self catering but probably eating out mostly.
Flying to Munich early on 15 March. Hire cars to St Vigilio. Return to Munich 22 March. Some (but not all) staying for an extra night in Munich
Most (but not all) flying from Manchester
Plan to do Sella Ronda / Hidden Valley / Cinque Torri / Marmolada

If interested, send a PM
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brooksy69 - I'm interested in for 15th/16th for a week but ideally France - Espace Killy or Trois Vallee and flying from Bristol. I'll be 44 (on 17th March!) love to board most of the day with a little light apres. Female boarder, comfortable on reds and in the park. Let me know what you find or if you'd like to talk more.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
[quote="kelse"]Brooksy69 - I'm interested in for 15th/16th for a week but ideally France - Espace Killy or Trois Vallee and flying from Bristol. I'll be 44 (on 17th March!) love to board most of the day with a little light apres. Female boarder, comfortable on reds and in the park. Let me know what you find or if you'd like to talk more.[/quotein, also really

Hi' also really interested in 15/16th March, very similar male boarder 46, would love to get back to France late March, would be a great week as all the Euro kids are back in school.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boxey - I know, I didn't just choose that week cos it's my birthday! If I can't find a group on here I'm going to book a late deal in a catered chalet as might even be possible to get a room to myself. It's holding my nerve til the last minute which is the problem. Slightly prefer 3 Vallees as there's so much of it, VT can be cheap or La Tania on the Courch side. What do you think?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy