Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family room available for half-term ski - don't miss it!

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, we're a mixed group of parents and children (11-16), of all abilities off to Sauze d'ouix for half-term (15-22 Feb) with one large room available in the chalet we've booked. All inclusive, room sleeps up to 5 and is available for £950 - so if 2 of you it's £475 each, 4 then it goes down to £237.50 each. Ski in ski out. Chalet La Pettita, near the Sportinia lift, just outside Sauze in Jouvenceaux. Transfers included. Let me know if you'd like more info Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 26-01-14 15:26; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
LateStarter21, we're interested! Single mum, son of 7. Him an improver level novice, me intermediate. We'd need some help with sorting lessons and ski hire? Would that be an option? PM me....could be perfect!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Still available...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It sure is a great deal for 4 people. Even with flights. Thanks for the info
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LateStarter21 wrote:
Hi, we're a mixed group of parents and children (11-16), of all abilities off to Sauze d'ouix for half-term (15-22 Feb) with one large room available in the chalet we've booked. All inclusive, room sleeps up to 5 and is available for £950 - so if 2 of you it's £475 each, 4 then it goes down to £237.50 each. Ski in ski out. Chalet La Pettita, near the Sportinia lift, just outside Sauze in Jouvenceaux. Transfers included. Let me know if you'd like more info Very Happy

Transfer from which airport?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NickyJ, they said they were flying to Turin from Gatwick. Pretty sure.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi All, we've booked flights from Gatwick to Turin (£250) with Air France and some in party going from Stansted with Ryannair (£260). Transfers from /to airport included. We would be willing to go down to £350 pp for just 2 in the room, interested?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LateStarter21,

If my holidays were the same week, I'd be all over this... Sadly we start 22 Feb, happily I booked a Dolomite mountain tour, which I am thrilled about. I've never done a catered chalet, would like to do that one time as well.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i am very intrested in this.......flying from ireland.....would you accept €1,000? can you send me more info?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
LateStarter21,

i am very interested in this.......flying from Ireland.....would you accept €1,000? can you send me more info? 2 adults and daughter of 9.....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Timmy, tried to PM you but doesn't go for some reason. we'd accept €1145. We are currently 9 adults and 6 children (aged 11-16) mixed abilities. 15-22 Feb. Check out Chalet La Pettita online, just outside Sauze, it looks lovely and right next to the Sportinia lift (where ski school runs). Thanks, PM me for more info to arrange chat.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LateStarter21, i cannot send pm either.....my email is dgfs12@gmail.com
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
LateStarter21 wrote:
Hi All, we've booked flights from Gatwick to Turin (£250) with Air France and some in party going from Stansted with Ryannair (£260). Transfers from /to airport included. We would be willing to go down to £350 pp for just 2 in the room, interested?

Yes, yes I was...and messaged straight away. Response from that..."we hope you can join us.....how are you getting on with flights? This group is perfect for you"

What a shame....obviously understand your reasons. But might I suggest stabbing the goal posts in the ground a little more firmly next time?

1.5 extremely disappointed people Sad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
alyefs wrote:
LateStarter21 wrote:

Yes, yes I was...and messaged straight away. Response from that..."we hope you can join us.....how are you getting on with flights? This group is perfect for you"

What a shame....obviously understand your reasons. But might I suggest stabbing the goal posts in the ground a little more firmly next time?

1.5 extremely disappointed people Sad

Oh dear , I can guess what's happened here , not good.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
andolini wrote:

Oh dear , I can guess what's happened here , not good.

+1 Like you wouldn't believe Sad
snow conditions
I don't get it. What am I missing?
latest report
bompey, let's just say, I was gazumped....
snow report
LateStarter21, we are finally all booked..with something more expensive and likely not half as nice...that said, the owner is lovely....extremely helpful....and guaranteed our accommodation for 48 hours until I found the additional funds. Very genuine. However, the additional funds have come out of our spends budget....

He has even offered to ski with me...being on my own. How nice. Will remember to look out for washy washy family room deal with undulating room cost (depending on who offers most) organising last minute rooms next year.....a wide berth will be generously given!! Perhaps try ebay...they have a bidding system you know!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy