Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone n La Thuile at the moment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, going to La Thuile in 2 weeks and just wonders if anyone has been/is ther at the moment and what the conditions are

1st time to La Thuile can't wait Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hope to get there in the next few weeks. Webcams look proising, tonnes of snow. Where are you staying?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Staying at the planibel which seems to cater for everything and is ski in/out Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in la rosiere at the moment, tons of snow, pistes in great condition, but can't get over to la thuile due to high winds Sad Will try tomorrow and check out conditions.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks any info appreciated
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No WiFi yesterday, sorry for the delay. Brilliant day, blue sky, well pisted slopes, no crowds, powder if you're so inclined. You are in for a treat. Masses of snow, no chance of this getting skiid out in two weeks! We noticed that prices in la thuile are much cheaper than last rosiere, so an additional benefit. Haven't skied thuile enough to comment on the pistes, but those we tried were good fun. The long red into thuile (no 7) was a nice easy long treck, not recommended for snowboarders as a couple of long flats. Getting into la rosiere is easier than getting into thuile, so if you take a trip into la rosiere keep an eye on the time. Positive you'll have a great time.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Awesome, I'm heading to La Ros on the 8th march. Excited doesn't even cover it! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MikeM, thanks for that really appreciated can't wait now

I'm lead to believe that the red 7 is very easy? It's just my wife is a nervous skier and doesn't like steep drops off the edge of the runs. What's your opinion on this run into town?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ramma666, I was in la thule yesterday. The conditions were fantastic. On piste perfect corduroy, off piste great in parts some wind blown. Red 7 best run around. It's a good resort for nervous skiers. Maybe take the lift down as the home runs are steep and get scraped. Elsewhere lots of wide and not steep runs. Wrap up warm it was -15c at the top.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Going to be in La Rosiere from 8th Feb...hope to get over to Italy for lunch as often as possible! It's looking like snow tonight, Sun night and possibly again by Wed/Thurs and cool temps between now and then...so hopefully great conditions will continue! snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ramma666, I was out in La Thuile last week, Red 7 is a long run from the top of Chaz Dura chair which ends up following the road into the resort, the only difficult bit for a nervous skier is the first 300m as you drop over the top as it is narrow. Once you've done that make sure you stay on red 7 for the first run down until she is happy as there are slight variations sign posted ie. 7a and 7b. both re-join run 7 but have a steepish pitch near the bottom.

If she is nervous don't do red 6 back into La Thuile below the Arnouvaz chair unless it has snowed as it usually has long icy sections and will knock her confidence
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the info can't wait now the snow and forecasts are looking real good Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy