Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Should I book yet ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I would be glad of your advice on last-minute bookings. After an expensive and not very snowy trip last Christmas, I'm trying to hold my nerve this time, to see where the snow is, and find something a little cheaper.

I would prefer to do it independently: seven days isn't quite enough; but that would depend on a very cheap flight, and they seem to be getting dearer as Christmas approaches. The discounted packages I see on the internet are not attractive: not particularly cheap, and the choice is limited.

Have I already missed the best deals, or are the tour operators (and airlines) yet to release the good stuff ?

I'm after a reasonably comfortable hotel, half-board, at least a week between 18th and 31st December. I like Austria, but I hope to be open-minded about the destination.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Franz, You shuold pick an airport, book your flight and go from there. Snow is falling all over the alps and set to continue next week. Pick a choice of resorts near to the airport of your choice and bookmark their websites ...... Christmas is not generally completely full - at least in France. It's New Year that gets completely crazy! Good luck. Forget TOs.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Franz, I think you can forget cheap flights at Christmas or New Year, easiski is right get in now for a booking to Geneva, easyjet have sale on at the moment, you can get just about anywhere in the Alps from there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saturday flights seem to be £20 cheaper than any other day for some reason on sneezyjet! Hope this helps!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Independant you want to book flights early and accomodation late to get stuff cheap - especially at a peak like xmas. By now I would tend to wait for Tour Operator late availability (assuming only a couple or 4 people)

Alternatively the train is still not too bad and Lufthansa have only just released a set of their winter flights which are still reasonable. Easyjet is very cheap on the 1st of Jan still Happy

aj xx
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ryanair , stansted to salzburg is also cheap on 1st jan , £2.29 I think.
Deb
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy