Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski lockers in St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know if there are ski lockers in St Anton that are accessible after 8 pm, ideal somewhere near the Galzigbahn? As far as I know, all of the ski shops that offer lockers shut at 7 or 7.30pm. Thank you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cannot say I have noticed anything outside the ski shops. Stanton will probably know.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
simo1234, only place I know is the train station but they get emptied after 24 hours.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are/where some locker type things (more along the lines of a small box thing that went round your skis rather than a door type locker you'd get at a gym changing room for instance) along the piste side of the ABBAG/Ski school building at the Galzig end of town but I've not been past yet this season. If I remember after work I'll have a look tomorrow.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tran station until aout 23.30 (maybe later im not sure).

If you have been saying somewhere and checked out its no problem leavin
at your accomodation.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
simo1234, just leave your skis by Galzigbahn and take a taxi back to Mooserwirt. Toofy Grin That is your predicament, isn't it?

Bring a plastic bag and you can get back to the village sliding on your bum.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spot on!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy