Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coach transport UK to/from Morzine 21st Feb/28th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thought this may be of interest. Just come in on Valley-Cowpats e-mail group.

Just to let you all know we have a coach group coming out to Inferno arriving in resort 22nd Feb.
We still have some seats left on the coach.

It departs UK 21ST Feb, arriving in resort for 22nd Feb early morning, we have a couple of collection locations on the M1 corridor, but can add more in if required.
The coach then returns back to the UK on 28th Feb overnight arriving in UK on 1st March.

The coach is an executive luxury coach facilities include
Climate control, DVD player, double tinted glazing and partially reclining seats,, WC/Washroom, Fridges, Hot drinks boiler.

The cost per person for a UK to Morzine transfer is 100.00 GBP per adult and 50GBP per child.

So if anyone has an clients interested in a coach transfer out to Morzine, please ask them to get in touch with me at Chalet Inferno.

Kind Regards
Lorna
Chalet Inferno
www.mountainbase.net
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy