Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Giving the dogs some exercise in the mountains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some on here know that we take our Jacks with us to the mountains, and now we are out for the season we have the whole pack with us, three of them.

Friday we drove up to Tignes to visit my daughter(s) (collected the other from La Tania Sat) and had some good skiing a la famille, in La Tania, Courchevel, Saint Foy, Tignes, Val D'Isere over the course of three days!

Dogs came with us and whilst we were skiing either stayed in the kennel on wheels (van) or in the apartment, though they had a fair number of walks everyday (loads of dogs in Lavachet in Tignes) once back home in Serre Chevalier it was time for a day out with them.

Leaving the old girl (not the wife) who is getting on at 13yrs we took mum and daughter, three and a half and one year old, for a ski tour near to where we live.

We've taken them before and they have loved it, though this was a little more demanding with the depth of the snow.

At first climbing up the dogs would be running all over the place following scents, as there is a lot of wild life away out of the resort. I saw one huge fox, almost thought it was a wolf through the trees at first!

Then they sussed that it was better to stay in our skinning tracks.

The descent was amusing with the dogs taking the straightest line down and looking for short cuts, as well as messing up the tracks we had just made Sad

In total we were out for some four hours.

Here's a couple of pics

And there's more pictures as well at the route we took, plus a interesting shot of a recent slide here
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some great pics. Would love to do that with my pair.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would be nice to see a video of them in action snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shocking. Not a helmet or a winter tyre in view. 4 paw drive is no substitute for proper safety equipment. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
musher, Smile Weathercam, What great photos...I love Jack Russells, didn't you post the great pics of them being thrown into deep snow (in the nicest possible way) last season?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brilliant Very Happy

Wonder if my cats would appreciate snow.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great photos...the first one in particular. My little Westie loves the snow - I might try this myself.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Brilliant. Our beagle loves the snow too. When we had a foot or so of it at home (last year I think) he went absolutely mad for it. Never thought of taking him to the slopes though!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Our two love the snow too, but Meg is too old for attempting long walks now, and i think Lola might be a bit of a liability, as she is rather lively on her walks.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads

http://youtube.com/v/azEIDf1YhiQ
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy