Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good news for the Alps - bad news for the Celts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Pic: Montchavin webcam
The High that lounged over Europe last week was finally ousted this weekend to bring snow to ski resorts as well as the west and north of Britain.
Happy skiers in Val Thorens contrast with angry motorists in Cornwall stranded in their cars or local village halls.
Severe weather is set to continue tonight and into tomorrow...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some excellent photos and blog of conditions in Les Arcs and Peisey Vallandry by PG on other web site http://mysnowsports.com/Blogs/mode=display/id=95.html,
Keep up the good work,Peter! It has whetted my appetite for winter! Is the new development by Club Med at Plan Peisey nearly finished yet?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Was beginning to get a tad worried about Vd'I in 2 weeks...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On the "Celts" bit, I'd just point out that many many snowHeads and other snowLovers are Celts - many of them will be sliding on the Scottish hills today. Others will have long emigrated to the mountains of the US and Canada.

Lots of Celts love snow!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jamie, some photos of Club Med in this blog (taken today at Vallandry...)

Looks more or less finished on the outside, certainly no major contruction work going on.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PG - excellent photos and blog, very atmospheric, especially the photos of Cachette and BSM this evening. Incidentally, did you see the new building for Saisonnaires opposite Club Med official entrance? I believe there are similar new constructions at 1600 and 1800. Have the local mairies suddenly become flush with extra cash or has the French Gov.passed some new laws re. employment?!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy