Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apres ski and Restaurants at 2 Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

In a couple of weeks we will spend a few days at 2 Alpes with friends. Could anyone suggests some nice restaurants for lunch/dinner and also some nice apres-ski places, bars etc? We'd prefer loud over family-friendly.

Thanks a lot!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

We'd prefer loud over family-friendly.

You might like Pano Bar (at the Jandri mid station) in that case. Was in L2A first week of the season last year and it had a haggard looking stripper* and DJs outside and a piste basher with a trailer picking up those who'd attempted to ski back to resort but failed due to excessive drunkeness.

In the resort itself I liked the Rhumerie and the Dutch owned Vie bar.

*this was opening night of the season for the bar - no idea if that's a regular occurence.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

a haggard looking stripper*

Laughing I wonder how much more haggard she'll be by the end of the season.....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pano Bar is great for taking a short break while skiing on piste!

For the Night I can only suggest you "Bar le Maya / Grotte du Yeti", awesome place, nice music and fantastic drinks!

Also the Avalanche Discoteque is VERY nice, but quite pricy!

For restaurants i don't really know sorry, we were cooking food at home in the residence!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For après - try the Polar Bear bar or the Secret Bar. Smokey Joe's is also good at the foot of the slopes.

For dinner, we like the Casa Nostra, just near the Polar Bear bar, really lovely food. There are a multitude of places doing set menus too, lots of traditional grub. If you fancy a pizza, L'Etable near the Diable chairlift is always one we head to.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[/quote]
haggard looking stripper* a
[/quote]

can't wait to search for that! Very Happy

thank you all!!

one last question, is there a dress code for the clubs, as in bouncers in front, i mean for the Avalanche Discoteque for instance?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The polar bar my favourite place. Smithys very loud etc and filled with seasonaires after a certain time of night . No dress code in any bar nightclub there as far as I'm aware!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My son did a season @ 2 alpes and we visited him on three occassions while he was out there, I would definately vouch for the Grotte, music great, llive bands fabulous atmosphere and for us, my son was 18, we were 50 they cater for just
everyone who is looking to have a good time. Very very busy from about 4pm.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Polar Bear they only serve Beer nothing else.... If you dont like beer like me you're out of luck!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hmm, I've had drinks other than beer in there
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I liked the polar bear, smithy's is okay once you have had a good drink as it is mobbed. the rhumerie is also good but quite small. we used to ski into the Vie bar at the end of the day as our chalet was 50 metres up the hill . not mad apres just a couple of drinks at the end of the day. if you want decent apres head to austria
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Also the Avalanche Discoteque is VERY nice

Er, what? The Avalanche is a notorious mingpit. I dread to think what sort of places you usually frequent. Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy