Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What about a chalet ... in France maybe? Any suggestions?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of fairly senior (60+) late-starting (male) blue and red run skiers. From the outset, we have gone to Austria, staying in 3/4 star half board hotels, which suits us fine. We have not therefore looked much at other options, but this year it looks as though there will be only 2 of us, departing London on 22 February. To get the most out of the week, both socially and skiing, we wondered whether we should consider joining up with another group of similar skiers. And therefore whether our best bet would be to look for a couple of places in a catered chalet. Any suggestions as to whether this would be a good plan, and where to go, who to book with, etc?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there - I stayed in a chalet a few times in Morzine in France (red and blue paradise!) called Ste Marie with a company called Mountain Moments (www.mountainmoments.co.uk) and they organised everything for us apart from flights. The chalet is big so there were always other people around to talk to in the evenings and share our ski experiences with. We did ski with some of them on a number of occasions. Hot tub, sauna, minibus to the slopes in the morning and afternoon, great food - little pub next door with sports on tv. I can't recommend it more highly - the owner, Nick, phones when you make an enquiry and I've found him nothing but lovely. I'm off to Morzine on Thursday but the chalet is fully booked for one of the nights I wanted to go so for the first year in 5, I won't be going there.
It was very relaxed and had plenty of social space. I see from the website that they are offering all inclusive (apart from flight) for £820 which includes lift pass and transfers which sounds like a good place to start - you can usually knock Nick down a £ or two.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We stayed in a beautiful Chalet called Chalet Beaumont. The company is Jack and Jill and I think they now have a couple more chalets in Morzine. Highly recommend them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Plagne would suit you well - it's a great intermediate resort. 3V could also be good.

We had a great experience with SkiBeat last year, who were really organised.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy