Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just wanted to say hi

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello people/fellow Snowboarders & Skiers,
I just found this forum and i wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I have been snowboarding for 15 years and done 4 seasons so i feel ive had a good time on the mountains in the last 15 years after my 4 seasons i came back to the UK and felt i needed to get a "proper job" (we all hear that right) So i decided to do something i love so much... I opened aSnowboard shop in Poole, Dorset and i have never looked back. 10 years later here i am just finding this forum now! better late then never tho.
So fingers crossed i'll be posting a lot NOT Spamming about my Shop. just friendly helpful info.
Meribel France & Wanaka New Zealand i know lots about so if anyone needs any help there let me know i'm happy to help.
see ya for now.
Angelo
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Surface 2 air Sports, welcome to snowHeads. I've removed the link to your shop from your post, sorry but that is spamming just a little bit. Better to put the link in your signature, which you can alter in your forum profile.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surface 2 air Sports, Welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No dramas at all bud.
thanks
Angelo Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Surface 2 air Sports, I'm planning on going to NZ in May to do a season but I haven't decided whether to go to Queenstown or Wanaka yet.. Could I send you a PM about it?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
WANAKA!! its the coolest small town in the world.. Queenstown is awesome don't get me wrong but its just nice to have that small town feel. For me i loved the scenery in Wanaka and if i wanted to hit Cardona near Queenstown or the town it's self its like 20-30 min drive so you get the best of both worlds.. Also treble cone (in Wanaka) is the steepest mountain in the southern hemisphere. Very Happy
i hope this helps bud.

Angelo
www.s2as.com
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Surface 2 air Sports, you may have misunderstood Hells Bells' comment about putting your shop link in your signature - at the moment it is still in the body of your post, which isn't really allowed. As she said, if you edit your forum profile (accessed via the User Facilities button at the top left hand side of this page) you will see the 4th entry field is titled signature, and you can put your shop link there. The signature is then displayed at the end of your post separated by a line and in smaller fainter font - see mine and Hells Bells posts as examples. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Surface 2 air Sports, yeah i've heard that! do you think I'd be able to find a job in Wanaka? And what about accommodation?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy