Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz v Serfaus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Struggling to make a decision for Easter. Narrowed it down to Avoriaz and Serfaus. Will be with the missus who is a beginner but may or may not ski and kids 8 and 6 this is their 4th trip. Been to Avoriaz and it works great on a practical level and is the easiest to get to for us as it doesn't require an overnight stop on the way out. Never been to Serfaus but heard great things about it and love Austria and kids have never been. Very little in it on price, Serfaus has high slopes but doesn't seem like it gets as much snow as the Arlberg or Avoriaz for that matter. I don't know why the freaking decision is so difficult but if anyone can help me stop fannying around and make a decision that would be just lush. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have been to neither..... but I wish I tried different resorts more often.
So Serfaus gets my vote
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guernseyfreerider, it's been nearly a quarter of a century since I've been to Avoriaz, so I can't compare in modern context... However Serfaus is really good for the kids and the village is really nice. Many restaurants have something to do for the kids while waiting for the food. Many hotels also have playrooms for them. There are also fun slopes especially for kids and riding the underground to the ski lifts is a fun experience , at least the first time...

If you're looking dor accommodation, I can sincerely recommend the Darrehof. Nice, clean, central, very friendly and the best breakfast I've had on ski trips. I guess the price is mid-range, but worth every penny.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy