Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EHIC card. Don't pay for it. What if you don't have one? Sorted.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Found our EHIC cards had somehow evaporated into the ether last Monday. (Friday today) Couldn't find them anywhere. . Phoned the help line and ordered more. 7 to 10 working days before delivery they said. BUT don't worry they said. If you qualify for an EHIC card but don't have one and need one, call 0044 191211999 from the hospital (or wherever) and quote your NI number and the NHS will fax your eligibility so all will be fine. Huge relief.

Turns out our EHIC cards arrived today, 4 working days after ordering. Very Happy Result. Esp as we're leaving tomorrow.

And finally, for anyone who doesn't know, THEY ARE FREE. Don't go via a scammy website and pay.

(Sorry if I'm reposting well known info, but I didn't know it was that there was a way around not having one if caught out. )
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sequoiaboard, when hubby was in the hospital at Grenoble, the Scottish guy in the next bed had no EHIC, but the bureau d'étrangers at the hospital sorted it out for him.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sequoiaboard, Long running thread on EHIC and other cards that surprisingly expire here
http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43252&highlight=
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Correct link is here...

https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/startApplication.do

Pete
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy