Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cat-sking in Macedonia anyone..?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I thought this sonded pretty cool, and was hoping to book for this year. Does this appeal to anyone else? Or has anyone been here done this before?

http://www.eskimo-freeride.com/About-Us/Snowcat/

Unfortunately, I can only afford one trip this year and so want to make it a good one. I was thinking either this or a week at Skiers Lodge in La Grave - the standard ski week there is 1180EUR including 6 nights half board and six days guiding. They don't mix skiers and boarders though so I need to find a group of boarders which is not so simple, it seems.

http://www.skierslodge.com/what-we-offer/standard-ski-week/

I just wanna find a fun but kind of extreme trip where I can join a group for a fun week of freeriding and apres. Happy on the pistes too, but would love to incorporate some guided backcountry exploring.

I just discovered this forum and seems a good place to meet people to go on trips with. I also just discovered the snowheads off piste bash, so maybe I'll do that instead.. just a shame not to have full details and price yet. I also may have the opportunity to join a group going to Val D'isere in late feb which aslo sounds pretty good.

Just want to get something sorted really.. and I reckon I'll probably go for one of the latter two options, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone else was interested in Cat-sking (or La Grave). If not this year.. may try to do it next year.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe this post should be in "Solo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips"? Sorry - don't get mad!

Maybe I'll post it there too.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
knickers, we tend to discourage cross-posting - I'm going to lock this thread, but leave it in place as it is relevant.. Anyone interested can post on the other thread

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=107129&highlight=
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy