Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A win in the Norwegian champs today

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Today Muzzy shocked the Norwegians by winning the sprint race at the Norwegian championships:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-olympics/25780083

No gold because as a foreigner he can't be awarded the medal.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ahhhh but the kudos Very Happy magggiiiiieeeeee thatcher winston churchilllllll your boys took a hell of a beating........ comes to mind for some reason Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowHead snowHead snowHead what a fantastic result. Bodes well for Sochi.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.nrk.no/sport/musgrave-vant-nm-sprinten-1.11477246

Amazing - he takes them apart.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good time to phone my sister in Norway. Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
iskar, The Norwegian Team Coach volunteered that his boys took a hell of a beating.

Stunning result, but will be difficult to replicate in Olympics and World Cups. This is what the Norwegian team take to the big events:
Norwegian Team Waxing Truck
The other top national squads have something similar, but the British Team has a minibus (for people as well as skis).

I think it's more of a level playing field at the Norwegian National Champs, because the athletes compete for, and are supported by their clubs.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well i was skiing in Norefjell when Theresa Johaug and Peter Northug won the world cup and i had a full piste go myself. TBH he did beat a good crop of Norwegians. Much to my brother in laws delight at work today.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fantastic result for Musgrave. Thanks for the NRK link.

On the plus side re. the waxing truck, at least the Sochi sprint isn't classic...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nordicfan wrote:
iskar, The Norwegian Team Coach volunteered that his boys took a hell of a beating.

Stunning result, but will be difficult to replicate in Olympics and World Cups. This is what the Norwegian team take to the big events:
The other top national squads have something similar, but the British Team has a minibus (for people as well as skis).

I think it's more of a level playing field at the Norwegian National Champs, because the athletes compete for, and are supported by their clubs.

blimey like something from F1 is that a veranda!!!! Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

That is a very good comment & makes the performance of the whole British Nordic Squad in recent years even more impressive. Andrew Young came 16th in the same sprint race. The previous day Andrew Musgrave came 7th in the 15km classic which is his weaker event.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And another top 10 the day after the sprints (6th place). A very good set of results against a strong National Team looking to their own prospects of qualifying for the Olympics. But yes we are at a major disdvantage compared to the big national teams wrt resources such as waxing and funding in general. It just shows how well we have been doing with minimal resources - punching well above our weight.

A top 10 result at the olympics will be amazing and well above our target for this olympics.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well Musgrave's win got a mention on Ski Sunday today. Smile
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
nordicfan wrote:
This is what the Norwegian team take to the big events:

Blimey - they must have the hairiest women athletes imaginable. And I thought that sort of performance enhancing drug taking had ended years ago Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy