Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inghams - good customer service

Poster: A snowHead
Eventually.

The suitcase saga, which ran to an astonishing four pages, has been satisfactorily resolved.

Doubtless quite a few people who read the first thread will not be @rsed to read to the end to find out what happened, so it seems only fair to Inghams to say that they have agreed to replace the case, and to give them more a positive thread title to balance the other one.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank god for that. This was a classic case of a mountain out of a molehill, or a suitcase out of a handbag.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The other thread has many good comments about Inghams.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
Thank god for that. This was a classic case of a mountain out of a molehill, or a suitcase out of a handbag.

That's rich coming from you.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good news - Maybe change the title of the other one Smile Not-so-terrible service perhaps NehNeh
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent. I will put the guns away.

(Pending a reply from Esprit regarding my recent complaint Smile )
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
and might want to change your sig "Currently not very happy with Inghams."
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
homers double wrote:
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:

indeed.

Im glad that after seeing this thread Inghams have decided to compensate the OP for his damaged case. It would have been good for Inghams to have done this in the first place - rather than the OP having to use social media to put pressure on the TO to do the right thing. But all is well that ends well and hopefully Inghams will learn from this.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

(Pending a reply from Esprit regarding my recent complaint )

+1 (Ski Total actually, but the staff keep saying "we're all the same company")

Here's hoping I won't have to air it on Snowheads to get a result.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
northernsoulboy wrote:
Eventually.

The suitcase saga, which ran to an astonishing four pages, has been satisfactorily resolved.

Doubtless quite a few people who read the first thread will not be @rsed to read to the end to find out what happened, so it seems only fair to Inghams to say that they have agreed to replace the case, and to give them more a positive thread title to balance the other one.

Editing the first post might be a good idea.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timmaah wrote:
northernsoulboy wrote:
Eventually.

Editing the first post might be a good idea.

If you mean the title, I couldn't work out how. But it's been done by admin now.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hobbiteater wrote:

Yep - done. Ta.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
northernsoulboy wrote:
hobbiteater wrote:

Yep - done. Ta.

Sad.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
boredsurfin, you'll get over it.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
northernsoulboy, I don't think it's me that needs to get over it, have a look at yourself in the mirror.
ski holidays
If you think I am seriously looking for Bodeswiller and his luggage, or have some sort of vendetta against him or suitcases generally, or am doing anything else other than gently mocking myself, then I suggest you get hold of a dictionary and look up the definition of 'joke'.
snow report
On an internet? Surely not!
snow conditions
Smile
ski holidays
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
homers double wrote:
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:

indeed.

OK, fair point.

Thank god I'm not called Rich Goldsmith.

This has been another case study in case management - 'corporate new media response'. I think we can expect future cases of this sort, and the associated circus of nutcasery.
snow report
Well played Inghams.
latest report
Indeed, and fair play to northernsoulboy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy