Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

...Easter skiing with a family incl snowboarders....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking into going on our winter holiday easter next year, as the kids holiday will be early (starting 28/3 I think).

We have will have been 4 times by then, and we all ski, but myself and my son also snowboard. We are intermediates I'd say. My boys are now 10 and 13.

In the past we have been to Champery (PdS), Morzine (next month) and Haute Nendaz (4 valleys). We like a town and not a purpose built resort, I thought thyon 2000 looked pretty horrible who we skied there last year. We also would like our Appartment to be larger than a shoe box.

We drive, self cater, bring our own kit, and are happy to make Appartment booking ourself (no package), but would like some suggestions on where to go.

I don't really know much about other ski areas apart from the ones we've been to. Tbh, Champery is a bit quiet for us and access to PdS was not great (narrow paths and snowboarders don't mix).

We are not rich, so not too expensive please. Also, as we drive, the closer the better!

Thanks guys,

Simone
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cant fault the Milky Way in Italy, its a bit further along than france but if you're there for a couple of weeks the extra distance is well worth it for the cost saving.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Personally I would stay at our chalet on the outskirts of Morzine wink Great value and great skiing as you will find out this year Blush

In seriousness though, as Homers said Italy would suit if you don't like the purpose built town thing (otherwise I would have suggested Whistler for the snowboarding vibe and great pistes).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whistler is a bug to drive to though
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Open to Italy, any resorts that are top of the list?

Simone
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy