Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Exchange Mammut/snowpulse cylinders in the Tarentaise Valley ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Anyone any idea where i would be able to exchange an empty snowpulse cylinder for a full one in the Tarentaise, preferably close to Sainte Foy.
I have emailed Mammut but got nothing back yet.

Cheers

Phil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There must be 100's of snowheads with Snowpulse bags?? Surley someone must have had the need to exchange one whilst in France??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have heard Au Vieux Campeur can help - give them a buzz at their Albertville store - 0479399393 wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
qwertyuiop7, The Mammut site has a zoom-able map of dealers, have you checked there? Not been to Ste Foy in a long time (hmmm.... must fix that), but I suspect you might need to head down to Bourg to find a dealer.

I'm sure lots of people have these, but most people have only had them a season or 2 so won't have had cause to exchange yet (unless they were unfortunate enough to have to deploy it).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Out of interest, how much do these things cost to exchange?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've heard the figure £30 quoted for carbon Snowpulse cylinders, although not verified this.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Still had no reply to my email from Mammut Customer service, which for a spend of nearly £700 i think is pi$$ poor.
So i tried a message on the Mammut facebook page and got this back Shocked

"Thank you for your message.
Cylinder
For the cylinder that still have to be replaced, you must send it to our service center in Wolfertschwenden, Germany.
Mammut Sports Goup GmbH
Customer Service
Mammut-Basecamp 1
DE- 877878 Wolfertschwenden
Please visit: www.snowpulse.com and the document Frequently asked questions to know how to proceed.
Before shipping back your cylinder and don't forget to fill the Return form for the Snowpulse cartridge prior to ship your cylinder.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind reegards from Switzerland, Manuela"

Surely i don't have to post it back to Germany every time i need a replacement ???

Phil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can exchange it at Au Vieux Campeur in Albertville
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There are 2 Mammut dealers in Bourg - check on http://www.mammut.ch/apps/storeLocator.html. I'd give them a call before you drive to Albertville. Unless you are driving through Albertville anyway of course.

Or you could try sourcing a replacement in the UK, have you tried emailing any of the UK stores that sell Mammut airbags? Tim at Snowshepherd is a very helpful chap.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy