Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bardonecchia lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from hinterglemm in austria last week and my lift pass was valid from 3pm the day before it was booked for. I'm off to bardonecchia in italy in two weeks and wondered if it would be the same there. I.e. my pass is booked to start on monday 27th but would be valid from 3pm on sunday the 26th?? Any ideas let me know cheers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't answer your question but I would be greatful for a resort / trip review. We're off to the same resort a few weeks after you! Cheers
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bardonecchia was fantastic!! Definitely would return. We had perfect snow conditions of no wind all week, sun for 6 days out of seven, and fresh snow at night. Everything is priced really reasonably. A bottle of wine in the hotel was 14 euro and most mountain restaurant meals were about €10 with a drink. Not much apre, but if your over at Chesal 1830 in melezet at about 3:30-4pm then it's good there. Dancing reindeer on tables etc lol. All in all a very good resort. Definitely get over to jafferau a cpl of times if you can. It's quieter there and higher up with amazing views. The skiing is a bit more suited to advanced intermediates aswell. Just watch out for the snappy chair lifts lol. That goes for all the resort. There are a number of drag lifts that have a bit of a reputation for being long and arduous, but I found them all fine. Quite pleasant and scenic actually. The only bug bear, was that a lot of race clubs use the resort and randomly shut pistes for training which you don't find out about till your at the piste. Also it's exceptionally busy at campo smith on a weekend with locals from Turin etc. So visit jafferau then as well. Would definitely recommend though.
Have fun.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
superG, Thanks for the update, the whole family are exited. I've lost interest in work and kids can't wait to break up from school. Glad you enjoyed Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Via Lattea ( Montgenevre, Sauze D'Oulx, ect. ) lift pass gives you a free half day, which does cover Bardonecchia, so I should think their own lift pass should do the same
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for that report..we're off there soon too so excited !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy