Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

From Avoriaz to Geneva for 1pm on a Saturday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My son needs to get back from Avoriaz to Geneva for a lunch time flight on the 2nd Sat in Feb. Having sat for many hours in a traffic jam doing the journey from Les Arcs recently I wondered what the journey from Avoriaz would be like. Its many years since we drove it and never on a Sat morning.

He needs to book a transfer, do the transfer companies work out the time he would need to leave Avoriaz?

Any recommendations for a transfer company please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CaravanSkier, they should do. The access to the Terentaise resorts is slowed by the new traffic light system in Moutiers. Hence jams.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name, The lights at the tunnel? We were trying to work out why they were necessary? To stop jams in the tunnel? Weight of traffic on the bridge? We had time to think about loads of reasons Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Avoriaz to Geneva is about 1hr10m to 1hr20m. You will find lots of transfer options online. A lunchtime flight will mean he can get a transfer at 9ish and not worry.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CaravanSkier, i have no idea. Don't ski down there too often.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mike-H, Thank you
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The Moutier lights and traffic control systems are a part of a much wider system called Osiris controlled from a central control in Albertville.
The traffic jams today are far less than they used to be!
Details here http://www.savoie-route.com/
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you boredsurfin, none of my family have never tried to get out of a Tarantaise resort by road on a Saturday morning before, and certainly never will again!

In fact we have never tried to get out of any resort on a Sat morning before, hence my question about Avoriaz!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy