Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glenshee Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I might be at Glenshee on Sunday with a friend who doesn't own any ski gear.

The Glenshee website suggest that you have to book in advance if you want to hire gear. Is this just a rouse to get as many people as possible to pre- book their hire gear? Or will my friend be turned away from the counter if he hasn't booked in advance?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure - but if you are travelling from Blairgowrie, there are one or two roadside hire shops (details online no doubt).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You certainly don't have to book in advance. I never have.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks all.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I hired from a company at the bottom of the hill (sorry not sure what it was called but I think we came from Blairgowrie as mountainaddict said). They were fab! couldn't fault them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We hires some kids gear the Sat after NY. I called them on way up as we were arriving late to ensure it was ok, and they said yes they had plenty. We were passing various hire shops on the way from Blairgowrie, but I prefer to hire on hill, should there be a problem with boots hurting etc. not so easy to change if hired down the road a fair bit.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also, in the unlikely event of not being able to ski (e.g. road further up is blocked by snow or accident, or too windy) you wouldn't have already forked out on ski hire.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
you can book in advance from the ski centre using the form on there webpage.........you don't have to but it really helps as you don't have to stand in the massive Q

just fill in the info and send it over 24hrs before you head up, they will then put your gear in a separate area.

as you approach the normal hire door walk around the building to the left hand side and there is a side door to the pre-booked section......also worth a note you and your friend can both buy your lift pass in there if he / she is hiring
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ski Hire place opposite Cally Bridge Hotel on the road from Blairgowrie to the slopes, good prices last year and new gear, a lot of the people in the hotel hired their skis/boards from her and the feedback in the bar later was good.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Post what its like on the Scotland 2013/2014 thread! Im off on the 27th to the 4th Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy