Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Hotel Schweizerhof vs Pepi Gabl in st Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am currently torn between Chalet Hotel Schweizerhof with Mark Warner for 5th April or Pepi Gabl with Esprit for 12th April next season.

Both have different advantages / disadvantagesa, so keen to hear personal views of anybody who has stayed in either of them.

Also view on what difference a week will / can make that late in the season with the odds of descent skiing / snow.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't worry I have decided to book the Esprit one it was cheaper and better location, albeit a week later.

So all booked now for 2015 Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice, thinking about 2015 as I sit here looking at esprit brochure.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Care to join us Happy ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NickyJ, haven't stayed there but did stay at the Helvetia almost opposite the Pepi Gabl, it is next to the lift! The child care staff looked great fun, I spoke to one of the Nannys a couple of times on the gondola, the children were having a fab time, we could hear them all singing going past! I know it will be different staff next year but from what I saw and heard it was all good Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
feefee, sounds good, thanks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ansta1, another thing to notice is that they are now charging for cocoa club Sad but the cocoa club plus is cheaper from the early bird brochure than the normal cocoa club, so I have booked Our into that, she loved doing the cocoa club in April, but didn't like being woken at 6am by her little sister who had gone to bed around 7pm and hence was wide awake and desperate to play.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2015???

Hell fire, I haven't even been in 2014 yet!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
homers double, neither have we.... hubby did say can't we wait until after we go this year, but we are talking school hols and we are fussy, especially with things like sleeping arrangements, I am not comfortable with the girls just being in there own room quite yet, but don't want to share with them as hubby gets disturbed easily and if he doesn't sleep well, nobody will be happy!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
NickyJ, Where did you choose in the end. We have looked at MW, Crystal etc. but none of them offer the choice of accom mixed with childcare that we need. Until the kids get bigger I feel Esprit is the right choice even though we had poor chalet service last time.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Esprit, though mainly driven by location, but also being cheaper (though if you want to go a week earlier MW came up cheaper for that week of the 5th but isn't open in St Anton for the w/b 12th). The Mark Warner package does seem comparable, main difference appears to be just the evening childcare arrangements, you don't have the baby listening service option but you do have evening childcare which includes a snuggle room and sounds like you can take them there in PJ's if you wish. I will confirm that after I go with MW in April this season.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy