Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

transfer from Malpensa to Pila/Aosta 12 02 06 and return on 19 02 06

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is anyone travelling this route at half-term independently?

I am arranging a private coach to take 17 of us. There are extra spaces which will bring the cost down for everyone if we get the numbers up.

Don't have our flight times on me but think we arrive on Alitalia at about 1.30pm from Heathrow. For the return we will be leaving Pila to gte to Mapensa for about 11.30 am.

Obviously you do not have to be getting to Malpensa at the same time as us. If you are on an earlier filght you can wait or, if you retiurn ona later flight you'll have time for duty free!

Let me know if you want to share the coach!

Aidan
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy