Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mark Warner & SCGB discount

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking at my options for next season, and one is Mark Warner. I have noticed the SCGB members get 10% discount which would be worthwhile BUT wondering if there are any catches I need to be aware of?

Specifically if I were to join SCGB myself (as an individual), would I qualify for 10% for the whole family holiday or would it be my part of it and I need family SCGB to get the discount for others in my family? Also does apply to everything (kids lessons, kids clubs, lift passes, ski hire) or is it accommodation only?

Thanks for any experiences?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you join the important bit is to cancel the standing order otherwise you end up a member for years thus negating any discounts received!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NickyJ, my experience of this kind of discount is that only you will need to be the member not the whole family and that you book the holiday in your name and not your hubby's, and that the discount will apply to the basic holiday cost but not normally any extras. So should be the flights. accomm, transfers, supplements etc which qualify for the 10% but not usually the lessons, hires etc. I bet if you ring MW they will clarify for you.

But just thought....there is normally a Mumsnet discount code on MW holidays I think??? That way you wouldn't need to pay to join SCGB for the discount, needs looking into, boredsurfin might know, he is a regular on Mumsnet wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
NickyJ, just checked 7% here http://www.mumsnet.com/partner-offers/mark-warner-discount
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NickyJ, ifirc you only need an SCGB number so whatever is the cheapest membership currently kids or learners will do fine.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy