Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TKMaxx selling Storm and Lacroix skis

Poster: A snowHead
from £49.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/ski+sportswear/mens-ski+snowboarding/icat/3101#esp_cf=ESP_Rational_Style&esp_filter_ESP_Rational_Style=SKIS

Limited sizes and models, but could be a bargain for someone.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
blimey!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Saw this the other day! anybody skied on them before??
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Monkeyboy1991, Storm skis have a pretty good reputation. Those prices are blummin good Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shocked Shocked Shocked Buy t'boogers, you'll make more on eBay than that. Wish I were there to take advantage. Last's seasons of course but that is a silly price!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No bindings, though.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, You forgot the smiley... as at £49 I'd hope you're joking.

Considering they've bought a job lot of skis from a ski manufacturer who doesn't make bindings, it doesn't surprise me that they don't have bindings.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bindings will add less than 80 to the price
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks OP. Just back from Les Arcs where I scrapped another pair. Fortunately I'm at the larger end of the scale and what's on offer is good for me.

I hope they're some good Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bought a pair for my brother and put a pair of marker tour 10 on for his Xmas present to replace his million year old red apples,look good and he liked em super cheap set up for £200 bought the ricchocett rockered tip flat tail with a notch for skins..
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yep Storm skis are great.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just back from a trip to our 'local' Decathlon. Lots of 'cross over' touring\alpine boots at very tempting prices.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
For the money they are now they are a bargain even the twisted sista at £120 is cheap for a rockered Five point powder ski you can buy the bindings for £50 on ebay they would be good fun in powder if you could see past the top sheets.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hmm, fancy trying a pair of the cheap Inferno Race Carve for £49.99 for Eldest Junior, size is about spot on. Just need to find some suitable bindings. Any suggestions or recommendations from the wise?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Has anyone tried the twisted sistas?
I ordered the strike and the sistas...
tkmaxx has easy returns so no risk, no worries
ski holidays
Is it just me or is anyone else amused by the difference between those who post here asking which skis would suit them best or agonize over which of two choices to pick whereas others see a ski for under £100 and buy it, then ask whether it is suited to their type of skiing etc?

Just me then rolling eyes
snow report
Tiger2, There are always going to be those who buy on impulse and then ask "does my bum look big in this" just like there are always going to be those who ask "will my bum look big in this" and then either follow the advice of the assembled masses or choose to ignore it. I used to work with a guy who would repeatedly ask "which is the best this or the best that" then completely ignore any advice given (obviously his choice) it got to the point that nobody would actually offer any suggestions or advice when he asked.
snow report
I'm thinking of becoming a Buddhist - life would be much simpler i'm sure. If you shrank all of your 'stuff', whatever that may, to the smallest possible 'volume' around you, then, just how complicated can ones existence be - think about it?

Na, i'd have to give up skiing - forget it!

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 14-01-14 12:13; edited 1 time in total
latest report
The question 'which is best' is to subjective. I would have to be you, as i sometimes don't even know myself, i couldn't possible answer correctly for you!

Yes, i have nothing better to do than muse this morning. I will get over it.

Bon Ski.
latest report
Remaining models down to £80 now
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy