Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sky Sports in the Gastein Valley?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
While I have done so with some success in the French Alps, I have never had cause to find a bar with Sky Sports in Austria. But I need to do so now rolling eyes.

- Do they even show Sky Sports in Austria Puzzled
- If so, does anyone know of any possibilities in the Gastein Valley? Never visited there before. We'll be staying in Dorfgastein but will have a hire car.

If not, I can always search for internet coverage via my laptop.

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mountainaddict, in Dorfgastein, I doubt it. It is quite a sleepy little village and I don't know it that well. There maybe somewhere in Bad Hofgastein but again not sure about where. Best bet is to drive to Bad Gastein - near the station they have the Revo Bar (behind the Shell Petrol station) which I know they show sports on the TV. There's also a very small, long thin bar opposite the railway station that always seams to be showing sports of some kind, then the Krone Youth Hostel Bar too. I was in the Krone watching the World Cup games a few years ago. They're you're best bet. What do you want to watch?

Cheers
Kersh
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mountainaddict, i found this web site which was showing all the sky sports channels on a saturday afternoon and it then had additional channels where each of the premier league saturday afternoon match's were being streamed, there was also loads of other sports on their tv guide. not sure how they are able to do it without getting closed down but it worked - although not sure if it works outside the UK. cricfree.tv
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kersh,
He wants to watch Sunderland continue their resurgence at the weekend (versus Southampton)....

Then again, it's a 13.45 kick off (Gastein time) so he'll be missing nearly two hours skiing. Not like him - & he'll be too ratted to ski after the match anyway if they can manage another win!

Haway the lads! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bergmeister Oh no he doesn't! He wants to watch Sunderland's league cup semi final vs Man U. Bit gutted to not be going - but probably won't be saying that after the match....You never know - but unfortunately SAFC can usually be relied on to let you down Confused....

Thanks for the replies & suggestions so far.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy