Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton without reservation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it possible just to arrive into town and find accommodation for 11 nights? Is there a central tourist office which would advise me what is available and at what price, location, etc.
Reason I have not yet booked my hotel is that I want to have option of chasing best conditions once in Europe. I am flying into Zurich/ can change to Geneva/Milan at last minute for additional $85.
These are the resorts in order of preference ( best snow conditions would determine my destination):

St. Anton
Val D'Isere
Cervinia

Arriving on Feb. 3rd, single advanced skier.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wrong thread. Google is your friend to find stuff... the tourist office details are in the header of http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/en/home/2.html

Now to the specific question... it is peak season, but inevitably there will be spare rooms, based on the "Zimmer Frei" signs I see around the town. You may also have possible options in nearby villages like St Jakob, Pettneu, Stuben, and maybe Sonnenkopf. Given your forum name, I have not suggested Zurs, Lech, or St Christoph.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Simplw answer. Yes. Yoo may need tl swap Hotels. Best is to enquire first for a full week i.e 7 nights then onec your accomodated enquire again for the rest of your stay.

Tourist office is walking disnance from the train station. Turn left outside exit walk 75 metres cross the main road (on rigjt) & your see the Tourist Office aign.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheapski, have done this a number of times in St.Anton. Just go to the tourist office and see which hotels have room to spare. In fact usually this is the only way you will get rooms for less than a week.
Failing St.Anton you can almost always find something in Pettneu, just down the road, or if things are really desperate, in Flirsch.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy