Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Utah jan 17 th need some slack country action

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there , very occasional user here so go easy with me I'm off to Utah again with a mate and we are meeting some of his family there. Unfortunately we are based in park city, not my decision, anyone around for some back/slack country exploits, my mate is not that comfortable off piste and I'm not sure of the rest of his family. I've been out to Utah 3 times before and would prefer to be either north or south of park city, but hey Ho as long as there's snow. I don't mind driving ........
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bearman, Jupiter lift and the bowls off there really is probably the best - some hiking off right from the lift. If feeling flush and adventurous do the Interconnect ( ski from DV to eventually end up at LCC ) you cover 6 resorts and ski between em. You can see BCC from Park City and easily sied to from there - getting back is the problem though Toofy Grin Not much else around PC. Bit off 9990 lift at Canyons, or you can hike a bit inbounds.

Heading that way too in Feb, but wont be touching the backside of the Wasatch this trip, unless its just for a day wink Madeye-Smiley

Since you've been before you'll probably have a good idea of where to look - enjoy the trip.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, if you know why you don't want to be precisely there, you're probably half way to knowing where you should be.

Snow conditions at the moment aren't great though. "grim" is what I've heard. Pray for snow.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Valid point, but he's a really good mate and my usual lot are all tied up.......but the snow looks thin to say the least.
May have to fly to Cali, not ideal as I'm only there for a week. Last time I drove from Calgary to Tahoe searching for powder, and got it in droves but I had 6 weeks back then. Got kids now So its odd weeks here and there. Change is the rule of life.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bearman wrote:
the snow looks thin to say the least.
May have to fly to Cali

Are you sure? Why fly from area with bad condition to area with even worse condition???

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 9-01-14 23:45; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bearman, I wouldnt worry too much, white stuff starting to fall Madeye-Smiley
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy