Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piste Office tuning course

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know it goes without saying on here but just back from a great afternoon of being taught how to service my own (and the kids) skis by Spyderjon at the Piste Office. The bases and edges of my Movement Jams look almost as good as new again and I can't believe how much I've learnt in an afternoon! With mine and kids skis and boards in regular use throughout the year it isn't going to take me long to save what I've spent today (yes of course I bought a tool kit as well!) and pretty sure I'll be able to do pretty much as good a job as any rushed ski tech in a resort shop!
Oh and of course the tea, biscuits and chat all make the session go far too fast!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davkt, I gave OH a birthday voucher for Jon's last year - really enjoyed his afternoon and all set up to do our skis (just waiting to acquire necessary space for a bench Very Happy )

Jon also sorted out my Volkl Fuegos which were poorly serviced by a reputable ski tech in France Toofy Grin They are great Jon, and I am getting my confidence back after they tried to kill me, so thank you Very Happy Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy