Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 valleys lift pass vouchers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, been a follower and reader of Snowheads for a while but this is my first post.........so be gentle!!

Last winter when my family and I were on our 2 week visit to St Martin de Belleville we had access disruption on a number of days to the 3 valleys circuit owing to heavy snowfall and high winds. We filled in forms at the ski office, not expecting too much to come of it, so imagine our surprise when we received vouchers in the post from the lift company Sevabel!! The problem is we are skiing in Les Carroz and La Clusaz this winter so will not be able to redeem the vouchers (1 x 152euro and 1 x 237euro). My initial thought is to try and sell them on ebay as it seems a shame to let them go to waste when someone could make use of them. Any advice or similar experience would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are the vouchers time limited or are they name specific?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The vouchers are printed at the foot of a letter that was addressed to myself, but I guess that could be detached. They also appear to have an ID number. Valid for this season or next.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The risk with someone buying them is that the ID will be associated with your name, so they buy them and can't use them. Sounds like a good excuse to organise an extra trip to 3V Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's what I feared. I have emailed the lift company to ask if they are transferrable with the reason....'as I want to give them to a friend as a gift' Toofy Grin so will wait and see what they come back with. Failing that you may be right and a sneaky extra trip next winter Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Out of interest Spottyboy, had you purchased Carre neige daily with the original pass, or not?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you are tempted spottyboy101 then skiworld have some great chalet deals on for courchevel atm Toofy Grin just sayin'

http://www.skiworld.co.uk/jan-sale-eu
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Andrew e, no I didn't purchase Carre neige with the original passes. So as I mentioned in my original post, hats off to the lift company for the vouchers. Although we were pretty muched confined to St Martin runs for 1 day and the Belleville valley on another 2 days.....but hey, that's weather in the mountains.

a.j, thanks for the pointer towards skiworld but try as I might it would be really pushing it to fit in another trip this winter Sad

On a positive side though I have now had confirmation via email from the lift company that it does not matter who redeems the vouchers. Just now need to decide how to sell. Would ebay be the best/safest option?? Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy