Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna do Campiglio in April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Humble pie time - last night we were expecting snow.
What in fact, we got was rain and it looks like the current pressure front is going to be over MdC for another week or so. rolling eyes
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Campiglio wrote:
Humble pie time

Me too.

The new lift is not the one I thought. Just been told that it's the Vigo lift not the one from Madonna.

snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh b*m, was really looking forward to a quick trip from MdC to Foldgardia
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
At last we have a forecast for snow that appears to be reliable.
Beginning of November - later than last season, but in plenty of time before the resort opens
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
16 days till my first visit to Campglio

It's snowing

Webcams look great

Anyone else out there ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm in the resor right now - it's been snowing non-stop for 24 hours and it is expected to snow all night tonight and not stop until lunch time tomorrow.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh great, I head out there on friday for the weekend. I hope it continues to snow , then stops for the weekend. Very Happy ha ha. Still though the snow should be quite good. According to accuweather it seems like it will snow for the weekend, so will have to bring the " warm" ski gear with us.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The word here on the street is that the snow will stop at lunchtime tomorrow.
We have had massive snowfall but there is high humidity (wet snow)
The sun is due to come out tomorrow (Tuesday), but there will be plenty of standing snow for the next couple of weeks.
Temperatures are unseasonally low so I'm sure there will be more than enough.
The cats are working overtime!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy