Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Altitude Chalets with Esprit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody stayed in these? If so which one, and what are they like? I have only used their Chalet Hotels before with baby listening & cocoa clubs in the hotel. How does this work, with the Cocoa club in a different building? Last time my eldest would got to cocoa club for an hours or so, then tell them when she was ready for bed, at which point one of the staff would bring her to us in the restaurant and we would take her up to bed, but we were all in the same building.

Thanks for any feedback.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
None of them? A search of snow heads reveals one person saying they have but altitude returns all sorts of completely unrelated posts.

Thanks
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Nicky,

Do you mean Altitude Chalets in Les Arcs 2000?

If so, they are in an apartment block, more functional rather than a building of beauty. Typically Les Arcs really, but a good shout if maximum ski time is your priority. Altitude has good facilities also, including a swimming pool.

Ref. the Esprit Service - the same high standard of childcare applies, just a toned down version and missing aspects like the baby listening service (as dinner is served in close proximity of the bedrooms). Doesn't sound like will be an issue for you. Cocoa Club is just a short walk from Altitude.

Feel free to send me an email if you would like a quote: adam.brown@glaciustravel.com

Happy New Year!

Adam
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
adamatglaciustravel, why would I go through you rather than direct with them? That is a genuine question BTW, I have often wondered what the point of going through a middle man is? Nb it would be my third time with them so I qualify for 5% discount on accom prices.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No problems.

Our true worth is that we are very much independent and are true experts in the ski industry. We have no ties and therefore have no agenda. We talk to all our customers, find out exactly what they want and make recommendations on that basis. But we're not tied to a specific company, resort or restricted by any other factor, so it is always about what our customers want from their holiday.

If you already have a property that tops your wishlist, then there isn't really much of a difference on the service point, although we always beat any prices that you'll get anywhere else.

Hope that clarifies!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
adamatglaciustravel, this is what I have always struggled to understand (and maybe I am just too simplistic) how can a middle company beat going direct as you will have your own overheads?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We provide regular business so get an industry discounted rate, some of which we pass onto our customers and some of which we use to finance the company overheads.

Sometimes the margins are tighter than we'd like, so it's definitely a cut-throat industry for sure! But we do provide an excellent level of service that leads to a very high repeat booking rate. And of course with the added advantage, that our customers can go to any property in any destination!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy