Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nendaz ski pass can someone help me understand !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm travelling to nendaz to stay with a friend . I can't get hold of my friend to ask him about ski passes . The last thing he said was don't worry we can sort it when your here. I will be on a tight budget and wanted to know before I go. Now I'll be staying on a road named les cleves.

My main question is which pass will I need one for all four valleys? Is it possible to ski all of theses I'm only there for 6 days ?
Or Thyon pass ( think that's the right one ?) what pass would just be local to where I'll be and the cheapest way to buy here or there ! Thanks for any answers it would be a great help!!!

Martin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.verbinet.com/lifts/ski/prices.html

Good info there. When I skied Nendaz I got the pass to cover all of the 4V area and often popped across to Verbier.

Getting back to Nendaz requires you to either take the Plan-du-Fou cable car down, navigate an often icy, mogulled itinerary or take the courtesy bus from Siviez. There are several lift passes available in the 4 Vallées, the main options being whether to choose the Thyon pass (including Haute-Nendaz, Veysonnaz, and Thyon/Les Collons) or one covering the entire region of 4 Vallées/Mont Fort. Don't get stuck when the lifts shut though, I hear the taxis are expensive.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surfer1,
There are two effective passes from Nendaz, Printze and 4 Valleys.

Printze covers the area between Nendaz and Thyon which gives you a lot of very good skiing but some of it on rather decrepit lifts.

If you want to ski towards Verbier and up in the Mont Fort area you have to get the 4 Valleys pass. This area has much of the best known skiing and rather more modern lifts.
It rather depends on what your own aptitudes are but I suspect many enthusiastic skiers would want to spend a significant amount of time in the Mont Fort /Verbier sector though if you are on a tight budget the Printze pass given half decent snow conditions offers a large amount of really good skiing.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
T Bar, got it nailed.
Nendaz lift pass site here: http://www.nendaz.ch/tourism/skipass-prices-3199.html
Includes info on cost of extending the local Printse pass to full Verbier 4 Valleys pass.
Not been to Nendaz for ages, but we always went for the full 4-valleys pass.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank guys I will check out the link and see if that clears it up!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy