Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski a la Carte Card

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but there doesn't seem to be many reviews/views online about the Ski a la Carte card. I was thinking of using it this year and hoped snowheads might share their experience? Is it really as easy as getting the card in the post and then turning up at the lifts away you go, no matter which of the participating resorts you are at?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can only speak for La Plagne where we are at the moment but it is as simple as that. Cards came in the post to our UK address within a week of applying and they worked at the first lift we went on. Best of all I had a day off yesterday so didn't have to pay anything. Frankly I don't really understand why more people don't use them...

If you search on here somewhere I think you'll find a discount code to make the initial cost just 15 euros instead of 29 too

Ken
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
headtothehill, essentially, yes.
The amount you pay is a discount of the normal daily rate only on the days you go out, with occasional specials (last year day 9 and 14 were €1 I think). No half day rates, in fact use the pass once in a day and it's a daily charge. Payment monthly in arrears.
I was out a fair bit last season, it worked a treat. The economics vs a season ticket of some form will depend on how much you ski (obviously).
The little resorts up the road to Val d'Isere need you to go to the lift pass office to get a discounted pass (unless they have upgraded this year). So if you do go to another resort, take your "Justicatif" (receipt print out) with you.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Self and Bogus Junior have used this for about four seasons now. So far only in the Espace Killy where it works a treat. It's only financially worth it if you ski more than a week in the season but the other advantage is that the charges go on your credit card and you pay the following month. So it helps spread the cost of the ski trip.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just ordered this card as will be in Tignes for 4 weeks this season, perfect as it's not quite long enough for a season ticket as I probably won't ski every day.

I could not find a working discount code but you can enter the email address of an existing user when signing up to reduce the price to €23.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy