Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel mid Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a little help / info please.

Planning to spend a weekend in Kitzbuhel 18/19 Jan - 2 of us. We'll be travelling down by train from Munich.

Haven't booked accomodation and that's where I need a steer. I notice that that weekend is the one before the Hahnenkamm (sp?) race so wondering if everywhere will be booked up and/or twice the normal price?

Second quesiton - for such a short stay is it better to book now or wait til we're going - last minute deals maybe?

Not absolutely stuck on Kitzbuhel - just fancy going there - so if that's a bad choice for that weekend, any other suggestions - bearing in mind the train travel from Munich - would be welcome.

Thanks for any help out there....

KB
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kevin Byrne, try www.booking.com - search on Kitzbuhel but set the radius so it also offers up possibilities in other resorts. I'd book now, doesn't get cheaper last minute.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Look on booking.com or try to get a room in st Johan in Tyrol as you can get a free train to kitzbuhel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try looking at hostel in and around that area if you are on a budget. There should be some long weekend availability available but probably at the more upmarket hotels that look after the racers and their entourages. They will arrive on the Monday/Tuesday, so you may find some flexibility in Kitz itself.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all.
I'll do the usual round of booking sites and the local tourist office and see what I come up with.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy