Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach H Vs Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hayley t, yes indeed we'll have to meet up for a drink - any other snowHead 's there at that time?

By the way I checked the 6N's fixtures - the day we arrive its France V Italy at 14:00 GMT and Scotland V England at 17:00 GMT, then its Ireland/Wales on Sunday 26th at 15:00 GMT ....

Our flights are very early so we'll be in resort by lunchtime. The sunday game will be perfect time for coming in off the slopes, and for us to avenge last years utter UTTER total Fu&&ing nonsense.....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Adamski, our flight is from Gatwick at 9am arriving around 11.30, so if you're in at the same time, we may well be on the same transfer bus too. Another Snowhead Sharon is staying in Hinterglemm at the same time and said it would be good to meet up, so nearer the time I'll post a message to see who else is around. Maybe we should use the rugby as a meeting point and the start of a major pi$$ up!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hayley t, sounds like a plan!! we're flying from Glasgow at 7:55 so lets call it 8:00am! so i guess there is a slim chance we could be on the same bus! Yeah stick a message up closer to the time and lets hope there's a good bunch. I can't wait now - from a selfish point of view it'll be the first ski trip in ages where I haven't had to spend the time worrying about the mrs - I know that sounds nasty but I don't mean it that way .... 2 years ago it was her first time so it was all about getting the right resort and ski school for her, then last year was all about getting a place to suit her cruising and getting a bit more confidence - but then we found out Freddie (baby) was on the way but still went and I spent the whole time really worrying!!! so this time major mileage and major apres here we come! snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hayley t, by the way its great to get to resort so early isn't it!? especially when its a saturday - saturday so you've still got some weekend left when you get home.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Adamski, it is good to get there early, mainly to avoid the mad rush for ski hire etc, and from a female perspective, you can actually unpack! And like you said, you have a day and a half to recover on return, which I usually need!

So is this a lads trip to Saalbach? If so, there is plenty of apres and mileage, plus there is already loads of snow so watch this space!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hayley t, wouldn't really call it a lads trip - the other halves would have come, but we've got a newborn and Sue decided against it for this time, and as for Nic, he's just found out that he's going to be a dad so his wife is staying at home and giving him the pass! we're there to have fun but I'll put the skiing before any mad drinking, although there will be moderate to fair boozing on a daily basis! Can't wait for my elevenses stops for hot chocolate with Rum / brandy snowHead snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy