Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpine skiing race results

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This weekend, the women's Alpine World Cup has been in St Moritz, while the men have been racing in Val D'Isere....France’s Tessa Worley won the giant slalom today, with Sweden’s Jessica Lindell-Vikarby coming in second and Slovenia’s Tina Maze third. In the super G, Liechtenstein’s Tina Weirather won, followed by Kling Kajsa of Sweden and Anna Fenninger of Austria.

The top 3 women in the overall World Cup standings are: Lara Gut (482 points), Maria Hoefl-Riesch (461 points) and Tina Weirather (445 points)

Mario Matt of Austria won the men's slalom, with Sweden's Matthias Hargin coming in second and Italy's Patrick Thaler third. In the giant slaom, Marcel Hirscher, also of Austria, cam in first, followed by Thomas Fanara of France and Stefan Luitz of Germany.

The top 3 men in the overall World Cup standings are : Aksel Lund Svindal (360 points), Marcel Hirscher (35 points) and Ted Ligety (269 points)

Link to leader boards: http://www.fis-ski.com/alpine-skiing/leader-board/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well this is my first post on this site so here goes! The subject selected is related to what I want to comment on namely the Eurosport commentary provided by Nick Fellows and his klingon John Clark. It seems rather like a mutual admiration society rather than a quality commentary on a race down the face of a mountain. On a good day their comments are poor at best, on a bad day they are dire! They really should learn that if they have nothing to say that is actually, accurate, constructive or helpful to the watcher, plan A should be to say nothing at all. People tune in to watch the worlds best skiers (Yup the WORLDS BEST SKIERS) not to listen to often inaccurate commentary on the racer's technique. As an aside: How many FIS points did either of these two characters get in the FIS Wold Cup and in which years? I have heard JC say things like, "...When I was racing..." like he was one of the best. This may be rude but, I fancy the only race he might win is with a blind one legged man across a car park. I presume someone somewhere is paying these two gentlemen for their contributions. This is not a good advertisement for us British and for a sport that I have loved with a passion for the last 35 years. Yup, sadly I am that old. Please can we have a sense check and mount a campaign to get these two replaced by someone who knows how to be a commentator. Their associate, Matt Chilton, should be perhaps brought to the fore and these two should be retired to a local bar - at their own expense. I am an old and grizzly skier and this is a bit of a rant but please can we get these two off the television? Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy