Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How do I find CHEAP shipping Sweden - Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My situation is as following. I am currently in Mexico without any sort of ski equipment at all. Back in Sweden I got a full set ski equipment. I am going to Canada, Whistler in end of January and will stay there for 2 months. I thinking of shipping my skiis, boots to Canada and use it for whole season. As finished, I could ship it all home back to Sweden.

I have googled around looking for shpping information and found DHL, UPS, TNT and SendMyBag. Problem is it seems like I have to pay a fortune to ship them back and forth. That, different to others on Internet, which seems to get away fairly cheap. How do they do it?

DHL and UPS want like $400 CAD for one way.
TNT only ships for buisness
SendMyBag only ships from UK (I could ship my bags to their office in UK then forward it)

So my question is, how the heck do I find cheap shipping back and forth of boots & skis from Sweden to Canada?

Shipping information:
Code:

City: Stockholm

To:
City: Whistler

Maximum delivery time: Up to 30 days

Dimensions bag 1:
Length: 200 cm
Height: 20 cm
Width: 20 cm
Weight: 7 KG

Dimensions bag 2:
Length: 45 cm
Height: 40 cm
Width: 25 cm
Weight: 7 KG

Thanks by advance!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bumping post
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd look at smaller shipping outfits in Sweden. I presume UPS etc. are shipping via air?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a shipping company and will check the cost for you tomorrow
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Okey awsome, yess UPS but they are like $1000 CAD....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Shipski

Sorry but my agents cant get anything near where you would need to be to make this competitive.

We could probably fly it to Vancouver at a reasonable cost but with clearance and delivery to Whistler its not going to be cheap.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would buy and sell out there will be a lot less than trying to do the shipping and easier Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I use the likes of Parcel2Go in the UK to compare various prices and options for shipping stuff, there may be a similar service in Sweden?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy